Terms and Conditions of Use
- You must be a post-secondary international student enrolled in post-secondary education institutions in the State of Victoria, Australia to participate in Culture Card Victoria as a Culture Card holder.
- Your Culture Card has a unique number and this is assigned to you as the holder when you activate your card.
- Your Culture Card is not transferable.
- Your Culture Card must be presented at events when asked to enable you to attend. Without your Culture Card attendance at events may not be guaranteed.
- You may on occasions also be asked to show your student card as supporting identification.
- By activating your card you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Your Culture Card is valid for the period of your study. At the expiry of your enrolment at your post-secondary education institution the card becomes invalid. Once your Culture Card is invalid, you cannot participate in Culture Card Victoria as a Culture Card holder.